Submit Your Company
Membership is free and open to any business, organization, or individual, in good, standing that grows, buys, or sells products and services that benefit small acreage land management. There is no cost to list your business on this service; doing so does not imply endorsement by Colorado State University. You will receive occasional e-mails inquiring about participating in the service.
Submitting information below creates a binding legal agreement between YOU (the Company) and the Board of Governors of the Colorado State University System by and through Colorado State University. YOU affirm that YOU have the authority to submit the requested information and own the necessary rights and title to any marks posted. YOU acknowledge that membership and inclusion on the Small Acreage Landowner Services Database is at all times at the sole discretion of Colorado State University.
Reasons for debarment:
- Conviction of a criminal offense in relation to obtaining or attempting to obtain a University contract or in the performance of such contract.
- Conviction under state of Colorado or federal statutes of embezzlement, theft, forgery, bribery, falsification or destruction of records or receiving stolen property.
- Conviction under state of Colorado or federal antitrust statutes arising out of the submission of bids or proposals.
- Willful material failure to perform in accordance with the terms of one or more contracts following notice of such failure, or a history of material failure to perform, or of materially unsatisfactory performance of one or more contracts.
- Vendor is currently under debarment by any other governmental entity which is based upon a settlement agreement or a final administrative or judicial determination issued by a federal, state or local government entity.
- Violation of the provisions of C.R.S. 7-108-401, "General Standards of Conduct for Directors and Officer."